At Westside Clothing, we accept several types of payment:
Credit and Debit Cards
All major credit and debit cards, such as Visa, Maestro and MasterCard, are welcome on our website.
Clearpay (UK only)
Clearpay is a payment service allowing you to make purchases instantly and then pay for them in four equal payments made every 2 weeks without any interest. There is a limit of £800 per transaction.
Clearpay does not approve 100% of orders. They are committed to ensuring responsible spending.
When determining which orders to approve, they considers a number of different factors. As an example, the longer you have been a shopper with Clearpay and the more orders you have successfully repaid, the more likely you will be able to spend more.
Things to consider:
- are there sufficient funds on your card (generally they look to see the first instalment amount being available to spend)
- length of time you have been using Clearpay (tighter in the first 6 weeks)
- amount you have to repay, it may help to pay some off (not a guarantee)
- the value of the order you are trying to place, it may help to reduce the value of your shopping cart (not a guarantee)
- adding a credit card may increase your spending power (not a guarantee)
- the number of orders you currently have 'open' with us (not a guarantee)
Whilst we know it can be frustrating to not know exactly how much you can spend each time or how many active orders you can have, our rules and approval process help Clearpay responsibly offer a completely free service to our shoppers.
Klarna (UK ONLY)
There is no limit on how much you can spend with klarna. Pay later in 3 will allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by the merchant and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively. Although Pay later in 3 is widely promoted it is not always universally available. The Pay later 3 payment option is automatically generated by algorithms that are dependent upon a number of factors including address details, cardholder details, amount of order, the online store, previous order history, and item availability.